The SAS guide to Slips and Trips is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 32 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
All environments have potential slip and trip hazards.
Our Slips and Trips programme educates your team how to reduce the chances of an accident at work.
Slips and trips are amongst the principal causes of workplace accidents but these accidents are easily prevented. This course enables you to comply with legislation effectively, helping your team understand the basics of a safe workplace.
The programme is designed to fit the needs of typical organisations, so whether you work in a hospital, school, library, shop, factory or on a construction site, this course is for you, helping to reduce the potential of an accident and keeping your people safe.
The benefits of using the SAS online training system
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- You can upload the system data as a csv file.
- Defining a slip or trip
- Background and current legislation
- Creating a safe environment
- Obstacles and contamination
and much more…
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
If you experience any difficulties using the online training system simply contact our technical support line: 44 (0) 1588 641915
Course fees – Slips and Trips (online)
Main courses £15 + VAT per person
Refresher courses £10 + VAT per person
To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme, contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]