The SAS guide to Safer People Handling is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 27 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
If your organisation cares for people – perhaps a care home, hospital or hospice – or looks after people in their own homes or in social residences, your employees are required to complete People Handling training.
Handling people with care and dignity is vital to minimise the risk of injury to yourself and the people for whom you care. So People Handling training is crucial for all healthcare organisations.
The cost of musculoskeletal injuries within the healthcare sector is enormous, but the SAS People Handling programme teaches sound knowledge, helping participants to recognise how to handle people properly.
The benefits of using the SAS online training system
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- You can upload the system data as a csv file.
This course covers the nine main principles of people handling including understanding back care and much more…
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
If you experience any difficulties using the online training system simply contact our technical support line: 44 (0) 1588 641915
Course fees – Safer People Handling (online)
Main courses £15 + VAT per person
Refresher courses £10 + VAT per person
To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme, contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]