The SAS guide to Food Safety is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 51 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
A refresher course is also available – this lasts for 40 minutes, plus examination time.
Every year over 5.5 million people suffer from food poisoning, so it is really important that you understand all the major aspects of food safety, thereby ensuring that any employees or visitors who eat in your establishment are kept safe and well.
This programme will teach your team members how to deal with food safely from sourcing and preparation, right through to consumption.
The benefits of using the SAS online training system
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- You can upload the system data as a csv file.
This course covers:
- Current food safety law
- The importance of personal hygiene
- Maintaining temperature controls
and much more…
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
Course fees – Food Safety (online)
Main courses £15 + VAT per person
Refresher courses £10 + VAT per person
To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme, contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]