The SAS guide to Lone and Remote Workers (Personal Security) is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 26 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
A refresher course is also available – this lasts for approx. 21 minutes, plus examination time.
Many organisations have employees who operate alone or remotely as part of their day-to-day activities, and they can fall into various categories, including home-based sales representative visiting clients or prospects, or delivery drivers delivering parcels to businesses or member of the public.
Our course includes videos, interactive games and a final competency test for which successful completion earns the user a certificate.
Lone workers often find themselves isolated from their colleagues, whilst working in the field or at home, so it is important that you make adequate arrangements to ensure that you are as safe as possible at all times.
The benefits of using the SAS online training system
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- You can upload the system data as a csv file.
This course covers:
- Preparing for work
- Your journey
- Staged crashes
- Arrival at your destination
- Arriving at your appointment and hotel
and much more…
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
Course fees – Basic First Aid (online)
Main courses £15 + VAT per person
Refresher courses £10 + VAT per person
To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme, contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]afetyaction.co.uk