The SAS guide to Fire Safety is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 30 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
A refresher course is also available – this lasts for 16 minutes, plus examination time.
The SAS Fire Safety programme focuses on prevention and the assessment of risks in your work environment, in line with the recommendation in the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005. Course participants will learn how to use fire-fighting equipment, understand evacuation procedures, and recognise the importance of limiting false alarms.
This training course is relevant to every organisation and its employees due to its content being based around the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005. This training helps to ensure that employers are compliant with legislation and that their personnel are knowledgeable on what to do, should a blaze occur.
The benefits of using the SAS online training system
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- You can upload the system data as a csv file.
- Risk assessments
- Preventing fires
- Detecting a fire
- Current legislation
and much more…
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
Course fees – Fire Safety (online)
Main courses £15 + VAT per person
Refresher courses £10 + VAT per person
To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme, contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]