The SAS guide to Display Screen Equipment is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 22 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
Do you ever find yourself rubbing your eyes, straining your neck, stretching your wrists or massaging your own back? Excessive use of monitors without sufficient training could be causing long-term damage without you even knowing it. Commonly called RSI, repetitive strain injuries can happen without you even being aware of the danger.
This programme has been designed around the Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992 to ensure you receive the basic knowledge for keeping you – and your fellow employees – safe from injury.
The benefits of using the SAS online training system
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- You can upload the system data as a csv file.
- Current regulations
- Good posture
- Workstation best practice
- The effects of poor DSE use
- Protecting the health of our eyes
and much more…
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
Course fees – Display Screen Equipment (online)
Main courses £15 + VAT per person
Refresher courses £10 + VAT per person
To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme, contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]