The SAS guide to Basic First Aid is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 21 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
A refresher course is also available – this lasts for approx. 17 minutes, plus examination time.
Every year, thousands of people suffer from injuries at work which could have been avoided if more people were aware of – and understood – the basic principles of First Aid.
This programme does not replace formal practical training, but it does enable you to refresh your knowledge and update your skills. Naturally, more serious injuries or ailments will require the attention of a doctor or paramedic as soon as possible.
First Aiders skills could enable you to make a vital contribution towards a colleague’s safety and recovery. And having that confidence, speed and decisiveness will enable you to summon the emergency service when they are needed.
The benefits of using the SAS online training system
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- You can upload the system data as a csv file.
This course covers:
- Risk assessment
- Primary and secondary surveys
- Putting a patient into the recovery position
and much more…
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
If you experience any difficulties using the online training system simply contact our technical support line: 44 (0) 1588 641915
Course fees – Basic First Aid (online)
Main courses £15 + VAT per person
Refresher courses £10 + VAT per person
To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme, contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]