The SAS course on Office Safety is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 75 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
When we are working in an office we do not generally think about dangers and risks to our health and well being. We need to be aware of the different type of dangers in our offices and similar work areas as there are many areas where danger lurks.
Every year thousands of workers and people need to take some sort of time off work every year. Which costs the UK economy millions of pounds every year due to either ill health or injuries caused from work. There is legislation for all sorts of subject matters that are in place to try and reduce the overall number of injuries, illness or worse, death caused at work, which we will cover later in this course.
This course is based around people who work in office environments. You may be put in some dangerous situations and this course can give you guidance on what to do.
This course will look and cover all aspects of Office safety, looking at all legislation that is place that surrounds Office Safety. It will look at subjects like Manual Handling, DSE, Basic Fire Safety, Basic First Aid to name a few.
As this covers a lot of ground in terms of office safety business can utilise this online training course at any convenient time for users, whether that be in work or away from your desk. Offering quick and effective online training in office safety. Have up to the minute record keeping of all staff with one
click of the button.
The benefits of using the SAS online training system
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- Aggression and Violence.
- Bullying in the workplace
- Display Screen Equipment.
- Safety Signage – Know What It Means
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
If you experience any difficulties using the online training system simply contact our technical support line: 44 (0) 1588 641915
Course fees – Office Safety (online)
Main courses £25 + VAT per person
To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme, contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]