The SAS guide to PAT Testing is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 27 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
Only the person or persons who have taken a course and passed the in-service inspection and testing of electrical Equipment (PAT Testing) exam and are competent in the work they are doing and performing PAT Testing.
This course will cover why it is necessary for the inspection and testing of electrical equipment in the workplace, what is inspection and testing of electrical equipment, why we test electrical equipment, who should carry out inspection and testing, what is involved in inspection and testing, The types of equipment, the legislation on inspection and testing and of course health and safety. By completing this online course, it does not in any way or form qualify you in electrical engineering or similar qualification. This course should be used as guidance.
The benefits of this training
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- You can upload the system data as a csv file.
This course covers:
- This course covers the following:
- Types of Classes.
- Inspecting and Testing.
- Earth Continuity Test.
- And much more…………………..
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
Course fees – PAT TESTING Refresher (online)
Main courses £15 + VAT per person
To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme,contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]