The SAS guide for the CDM Regulations for Principal Designer / Designers is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 47 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
2015 places specific responsibilities on every role involved
in Construction, including the Client, Principal Designer,
Designers, Principal Contractor, Contractors and workers.
This course will look specfically at “The Client” and their
roles and responsibilities that are placed under The
Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
This course is aimed for the Principal Designer or Designers on any
construction project. If you are these key roles, based under CDM
2015 regulations and are unsure of what you have comply with
then this course will cover these aspects and much more.
An outline of the requirements of the Construction (Design
and Management) Regulations 2015 for the Principal Designer and
Designers. Including definitions, applications and the main duties
placed on these key roles.
If your organisation performs any of the duties under the
Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015,
persons performing these duties on your behalf need to
understand and appreciate the duties placed upon them. Even
if persons such as managers and procurement do not directly
perform these duties they need to have an understanding of
The benefits of using the SAS online training system
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- Introduction to The Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015
- Application of the Regulations.
- The Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 L153, Managing health and safety in construction.
- General Principles of Prevention.
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
If you experience any difficulties using the online training system simply contact our technical support line: 44 (0) 1588 641915
Course fees – CDM Regulations 2015 – The Principal Designer / Designer (online)
Main courses £25 + VAT per person
To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme, contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]