The SAS guide for the CDM Regulations for “The Client” is now available as an online programme, which lasts approximately 37 minutes, plus the time required for the final exam.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 places speciﬁc responsibilities on every role involved in Construction, including the Client, Principal Designer, Designers, Principal Contractor, Contractors and workers. This course will look specﬁcally at “The Client” and their roles and responsibilities that are placed under The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
This course is aimed for the Client for any construction project. If you are these key roles, based under CDM 2015 regulations and are unsure of what you have comply with then this course will cover these aspects and much more.
An outline of the requirements of the Construction (Design
and Management) Regulations 2015 for the Client. Including
definitions, applications and the main duties placed on these key
If your organisation performs any of the duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, persons performing these duties on your behalf need to understand and appreciate the duties placed upon them. Even if persons such as managers and procurement do not directly perform these duties they need to have an understanding of the requirements.
“In order for The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations to
apply, two criteria must apply:
1. The work must be to a structure;
2. The work must be construction.
The benefits of using the SAS online training system
- Online access, 24/7, allowing you and other users to participate whenever and wherever it is convenient
- Access from PCs, smart phone and tablets
- The system maintains a record of all exam attempts, certificates (5-year history), and the progress of all your staff, allowing you to see the status of the entire team at once
- The system creates certificates for users who successfully complete any online training course which includes a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a minimum pass rate of 85%
- Who is the Client?
- What the CDM Regulations Says
- The Clients Responsibilities for the project management arrangements.
- Project Management Arrangements
To create your free online company account then click on the image below:
If you experience any difficulties using the online training system simply contact our technical support line: 44 (0) 1588 641915
Course fees – CDM Regulations 2015 (online) Main courses £25 + VAT per person To find out more about signing up for an SAS online health & safety programme, contact Michael Morgan at Safety Action Services on 07836 517127 or email [email protected]