A self-employed builder has been given a suspended custodial sentence after a family was exposed to carbon monoxide fumes. Westminster Magistrates’ Court heard that Mr Daljit Kundi left the boiler...
Beaudecor Ltd has today plead guilty and been fined after a worker fell from scaffolding. Westminster Magistrates Court heard how, on 4 October 2016, a contractor fell from the third level of a scaffold whilst undertaking work on the front of low rise block of flats located in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The […]
Source: Media centre – HSE » London
Company fined after contractor falls from scaffold